Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Tests!!

A little over a week ago I went in to have some blood work done concerning my pregnancy. I got the results back this week and I am going to be in for a bunch more test. I am just praying that everything will work out. I am kind of nervous but am trusting that God will work everything out according to his plan.

Also if anyone has really good ideas of how to up my dietary iron with a vegan diet let me know.

On the happy side the baby is currently doing well and the midwife comments every time I am in about how I have a super active baby.  This baby loves to move and does a lot of it. I started feeling in move at only 10 weeks and it is continuing to get more and more active.

2 comments:

  1. Bethany!! Yay, for posting on your blog! I'm happy baby is doing well & active as ever:) It's cool to see how far along it is with the count-down you have on here... only 145 days to go! Can the midwife tell if it's twins yet? And as far as iron goes, I know prunes are a good source of it & delicious too! I've attached a link with a list of many other good sources of iron..

    http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/iron.htm

    http://www.care2.com/greenliving/12-top-vegan-iron-sources.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as it being twin. She couldn't tell. She said that she would be able to tell better after 20 weeks.

    ReplyDelete